By popular demand, and by popular, I mean like 8 people, I have decided to start a blog. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys, Henry is 5 and Hudson is 3. I share a home w/ my wonderful workaholic husband, 3 cats, 2 dogs and a partridge in a pear tree. Most days are spent doing glamorous things like cleaning,grocery shopping, working out, cleaning, Wii tournaments (and losing to the 5 year old), cleaning and cleaning. Being a SAHM (stay at home mom for all y'all novices) after years in the sales force is still an adjustment. I have a shrine to the former me in my closet because I refuse to get rid of my Ann Taylor suits and fab high heel collection. It's like asking my husband to sell his motorcycle. There are just some things we won't do. I tend to refocus my energy into decorating my little castle, inventing recipes and trying to be the most creative mom I can be. So, stay tuned. Most of my material comes from the boys and it's usually good for a laugh. I'll leave you with an example:
As I was driving home recently, we passed a large heard of cattle grazing in a field. Henry says, "Look....those cows are having lunch." I said, "Yes, and they need to eat up so they'll get fat and juicy.". "Why?", he asks. I explain, as best I can, "That's were burgers come from. They get ground up and made into burgers.". Henry sits quietly for a minute, little brain wheels turning, and says, "Well, that's not very nice for the cows, is it?".
Good night all......
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will comment on every blog - and here we go!
ReplyDeleteI have a blog too that I have kept up w/ for about 3 years now. I love it and will follow yours too!!!
ReplyDelete